Monday, December 14, 2015

Over a year....

I haven't touched my blog in over a year! I'm thinking of starting a park ranger blog, even though I know there are tons out there...but I think it might be fun.

I've been married almost a year now! Dec. 19 is coming up fast :)

I've also been a full time park ranger (interpreter) for over 11 years now! 7 years with Utah State Parks, 4 + with Nevada State Parks! I was a seasonal for 6 summers before that...another season is starting soon and I'm thinking of everything I have to do to get ready for that.

I want to spend more time with my blog. I miss seeing what everyone is up to!
A snowy picture from Washoe Lake State Park

1 comment:

Galadriel said...

Thanks for the nice comment on my blog; it's nice to "see" you again. Your wedding anniversary is also my birthday: happy anniversary!