Monday, September 16, 2013

Lake Tahoe with the Fam

Around the middle of July, my step parents, Norm and Judy, came to visit. They stayed at Lake Tahoe for a week and I took 6 days off work to stay with them and sight-see. Dave had to work for a few of those days, but then he joined us for the weekend. It was great being up in the mountains while the temps in the valley reached 106 and 107!! Of course the day I had to drive back down the mountain it was 106 and then 107 the next day at work...I could have stayed up there!

My first time ever swimming in Lake Tahoe!! The water was awesome...and so clear!!

Hanging out on the beach...

For a park ranger, I have really, really white legs!

Spent some time at the Tallac Historic Site. We were surrounded by these fancy old estates and other buildings--what do we take pictures of? The cute chipmunks!

Dave joined us for a dinner cruise for their 15th anniversary on the Tahoe Queen. Good dinner, great views and live music!

No comments: