Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Living Room

The living room is finally put together! (Of course, I had to clean it before I could take a picture...)

Now, the last two rooms to finish are the mud room and "my" crafting room. Soon I'll have a lamp, small table for my sewing machine, chair, and *hopefully* a recliner so I can read or do my cross stitching. It's funny, whenever I'm in that room, the cat is there with me, either inspecting everything I've got in my hand, sitting in the window or sleeping.

I have to finish the 3rd bookshelf before I can use it and get more of the books put away...it's made to fit in a corner but it needs hosed off and painted. I'll probably use the rest of the camo-colored spray paint I bought for Dave that he never used. The other one ended up looking really good--it's flat dark green. I didn't know what it was going to look like when I started, but since I got it at the thrift store and it was really ugly, I decided no matter what I did, it wasn't going to look worse!

2 comments:

Galadriel said...

I love your living room! Want to come help me with mine?

Jen said...

So, SO cute! I LOVE that coffee table--it's adorable! :) Nice job!