Sunday, October 28, 2012

Halloween at Work


This was my 2nd Halloween at work and we do a safe house trick-or-treating event for kids and show Halloween cartoons. This time it was "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!" I love it...

This is the group of candy givers, minus the werewolf. I LOVE the costume on the far right!
 
Here's a close-up...LaDonna on the right, Fallon on the left.
 
Nichole and Mae! Nichole is a volunteer and Mae works at the park next door.
 
...and I came up with a real costume this year too. It's mostly from stuff I already had in my closet. The gold earrings came from the dollar store and the boots came from the thrift store in Yerington for $2! At least it's better than the footie pjs I wore last year!
 

1 comment:

Jen said...

Love your costume! I wish my work did fun things like that! We're just having a potluck. No costumes. Woohoo. :)