Sunday, March 30, 2014

Lutherans in Yerington

After being here for 2 1/2 years, I finally looked at the schedule for the Lutheran church in Yerington. They have Bible studies Wednesday nights, new member classes on Thursdays, a contemporary service at 4:30 on Saturday afternoons, and a traditional service 8 a.m. on Sundays. I've been to two Bible studies so far on Wednesday nights, and one Saturday afternoon church service. I've missed going to church so I'm glad I finally went. I don't know what made me wait so long to find the Lutheran church here in town, but I'm glad I finally did! The people were very nice, welcoming, and so far I really like the Bible study. I work almost every Sunday, so I won't be able to go to the traditional service very often (which I think I would prefer over the contemporary...) but I'm glad I'm able to go in the first place! :)

No comments: